Nothing feels better than coming home to a clean home. With Our power-washing services you can be sure to get that feeling before you even step out of your car. With yearly weather patterns fluctuating between damp winters and sometimes dry hot summers exterior portions of your home can quickly lose their shine. Our power washing services can help restore a new fresh look with minimal effort on the part of homeowners like yourself.
Boost Curb Appeal, Easily
Power washing, also known as pressure washing, is popular because it’s so effective at getting out deep set grime that you may not even notice until you see the difference. The pressurized water blasts away tiny particles that get lodged within surfaces like paint, wood, and various composites leaving behind a sparkling clean surface. Wether you’re just looking to give your home a face lift, trying to wow guests, or looking at selling your home and getting the maximum value pressure washing can help.
Click To Read More
Power Washing Services for Homes, Apartment Buildings, Condos, ADUs, & Garages
Washing and Cleaning Interiors
When going for interior cleaning, the latest and greatest in cleaning technology allows us to keep things maximally clean without the use of harsh chemicals. Our cleaning techs are trained to minimize the hassle of washing interior and interior adjacent spaces like garage floors, and garden walks. Our window washing services also make an excellent compliment to freshly power washed homes. Depending on your specific home we can put together a package to address common areas like exterior facade, gates, fences, walls, balconies, and exterior windows. Our residential power washing team can address any issue you have. Wether you’re struggling with a fixer-upper that needs serious care or a home that just hasn’t gotten some love in a while, we can help.
Exterior Building Cleaning
Power washing an exterior isn’t as simple as pointing and shooting with your power washer. First, an on-site audit is required by one of our professional cleaning technicians, followed by review with you, and then the work can begin. The types of tips and PSIs involved will vary depending on the materials within your homes construction.
We start with gutters and roofs to ensure that water is running safely off the roof, and that any gutters that are clogged are immediately unclogged and their flow is unrestricted. Our professional gutter cleaning service ensures that gutters are cleaned with a minimum of fuss and mess. When it comes to other areas like siding and walks our informed technicians know the best ways to remove any issues like stains, moss, and dirt. We try to use a minimum of chemicals and harsh treatments which will preserve the integrity of your property. We can remove dirt, grime, stains, mold, and moss with power washing on all types of exterior surfaces, including walkways, driveways, pavers, siding, concrete, and many other common areas of growth.
When should I get my home cleaned?
As a general rule, exterior surfaces of a building need to be cleaned at least every 1-2 years depending on the quality and surface of the exterior. A maintenance schedule that includes regular cleaning milestones that must be completed is a great way to ensure that your home looks beautiful and clean. Additionally, regular cleaning will keep issues from piling up and compounding over time.
Common Problems in Homes
Our cleaning crews are trained and ready to deal with the common problems that you see on external surfaces, including the following:
- Lime run – Lime run is a common bit of unattractive exterior staining, that comes from carbonite. It’s usually a hard white or grey crust along mortar joints, and it can actually threaten the structural integrity of a foundation.
- Black stains – Black stains are often caused by hydrocarbons from vehicles that are eaten by a bacteria-based algae called gloeocapsa magma. Removing this algae can greatly improve the look of a building.
- Yellow and gold stains – If you’ve had bad cleaning done in the past, you might have uneven yellow or gold stains from leftover muriatic acid. If not rinsed away in the cleaning process, it can create damaging and ugly stains.
- Run marks – Run stains also are commonly caused by improper cleaning as well, and can often be easily addressed if caught in time.
- Vanadium stains – Common in newly constructed or water-saturated surfaces, vanadium stains can be yellow, green, or brown, and show up on light brick surfaces. They are caused by vanadium salts that dissolve in rainwater.
- Efflorescence stains – Often visible as powdery surface deposits that disappear when the surface is wet and come back when its dry, these are often caused by salts in rainwater or construction water.
Regardless of the type of external building cleaning issue, our residential power washing teams are ready and able to bring your home back to a sparkling clean state.
About PDX ProWash
PDX ProWash is committed to a cleaner and safer Portland. If you’re looking for a home power washing company near you that you can trust, then you’ve come to the right place. We will schedule all work to meet your needs, complete the work required, and invoice without any personal contact. We’re mindful of COVID-19, and we provide a “No-Touch” invoice transacted through email, allowing you to pay all invoices electronically and securely.